- Retail Pharmacy Assistant
- Hospital Pharmacy Assistant
- Central Fill Dispensary Assistant
- Pharmaceutical Business Development Assistant
- Pharmacy Administrative Professional
Up to $56,350
What You Could Earn in this Career Field
Average 2015 Alberta Salary, www.alis.alberta.ca
Career Knowledge & Skills: Areas of Focus
- Introduction to Computers
- Health & Ethics
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Pharmacy Calculations
- Community Pharmacy Procedures
- Institutional Pharmacy Procedures
- Pharmaceutical Software
- Becoming a Master Student
- Communications & Interpersonal Skills.
- Career Management
- Practicum – hands-on job experience with an employer
Is a Rewarding Career as a Pharmacy Assistant Right for You?
The fun, online quiz takes 3 minutes to complete and you’ll get a personalized report. Identify your strengths and social style plus the training and positions you’re best suited for.