Sundance College’s experienced staff are proud to provide a proven history of excellence in delivering quality educational programs in demand by students and graduates in demand by employers. To find out more about the program of your choice a streamlined admissions process is provided for potential students:
Step 1: Contact Us
Fill out the online form or call us at 403-455-9010.
Contacting us is the easiest and fastest way to get the information you need!
Step 2: Meet with Us
Our Admissions Counsellors can provide expert guidance in assisting you to:
• make an informed decision when choosing the right program that suits your needs and aptitude
• discuss detailed program, career and earnings opportunities in your field of interest
• determine your Standard or Mature admission status
• review your eligibility and give you a free career assessment
• secure funding by reviewing the many financial options open to you
• guide you through each step and answer any questions you may have along the way
• take you on an individual campus tour, meeting instructors, seeing the intimate classroom settings first-hand and feeling comfortable & confident in starting your educational journey!
Step 3: Enroll and Start Your Program
Sundance endeavours to provide students with accessible, timely and convenient program start dates.
The sooner you start your new program, the sooner you can start your new career!
Step 4: Enjoy Your Program and Student Life
Sundance’s primary goal is to support your success as a student to complete your program, acquire needed knowledge and skills, and to secure employment in your new career field!
To achieve this Sundance aims to provide a stimulating, engaging learning environment led by industry-experienced instructors where you look forward to coming to college each day!
Opportunities exist for students to choose their type of career field, starting with suggesting businesses where they would like to do their practicum to gain crucial job experience. With about half of practicum students being eventually hired by those businesses upon graduation, selecting a preferred practicum site and securing employment with a top employer provides an exciting opportunity to transition to a new career field!
So put on a smile, enjoy meeting fellow students, and have fun learning new concepts and gaining new knowledge…it’s an exciting time!
Step 5: Graduation
Truly one of the best times of the year! Celebrate your achievements with family and friends. Catch-up with fellow graduates after you’ve all started working in your new career fields. Reminisce about your Sundance College experience and see how far you’ve come in such a short period of time!